The Connect-A-Port XL6 is the latest type of floating PWC Port that Florida Docks offers. The Connect-A-Port XL6 has PWC Docking to add a safe harbor for your one-, two- or three and 4-place personal watercraft! — just roll off and you are ready to go!
- One-, Two- or Three and Four - place personal watercraft
- Ultra Tough, Polyethylene Construction
- Multiple Rollers Positions
- Cable & Clip for securing PWC
- Anti-skid Walk Area
- Universal Hull Support
- Front or Side Mounting
- 5-Year product warranty
- 72" x 156" x 23" (182.88 cm x 396.24 cm x 58.42 cm)
- Maximum flotation: 2000 lbs (907.2 kg)
- Weight: 375 lbs (170.1 kg)
Purchase Installation for your XL6
Notes about Installation:
- If you choose the standard fixed dock kit, it requires two 2" schedule 40 galvanized poles (not included). For installations with this kit, the price of the poles will be added to the invoice at current market price which is generally $200-$260 per two poles.
- For the 16in and 36in HWP poles: We suggest using a 1 1/2" galvanized pole (not included) inside of the base of our 16in and 36in HWPs for installations where the distance to the top of the dock to the seabed is greater than 5ft.
**To connect two or more XL6's together, you will need to purchase a Side by Side Kit (sold separately) to put between each port.